Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Product Report: Perks and Mini (P.A.M)



(Me in one of my favorite P.A.M t shirt "Vice Versa")

Company information:

"PAM Perks and Mini fell in love in a world called Shitland, and neither of them felt like they really fit in there. Together they planned to escape to Forevereverland, where things were much nicer. But Forevereverland was just too far away, so they decided instead to create a little bit of Forevereverland around them. They began to make things like art and toys, books, fashion, accessories, graphic design and music ??? nice things that would help them forget they still lived in Shitland. Or maybe even change Shitland so that it was a little more like the place they wanted to be???"

------

Product Report:

Being a shopaholic that I am, uh no, was (not anymore due to emptied pockets), here is one brand that I highly recommend to some of you. I've tried many different street brands from different countries and regions, Perks and Mini is among them one of the brands that have the freshest, highest quality clothing that offer reasonable prices.

I first notice this brand because of their special logo: a skull that is composed of three letters - P, A, and M.

Later I'd notice the logo in some of the street fashion magazines like Smart Max, Cool, and Get On! But it wasn't until I saw this badass hoody on Grandism.com that I finally took out my credit card and make my first purchase of this brand that I had no idea of, I just love the design!



I was instantly hooked by those eyes!

Surprisingly, as I unwrapped the hoody from a nicely bagged and boxed package from Grandism.com, I was really surprised with the quality I see from the hoody. The entire hood and the eyes are all carefully stitched to perfection; a special note to the hood is that the patterns is actually divided into two parts. Here are some pictures:


The hood, beautifully stitched with silver-gray threads


The eye (one of the symbols that PAM frequently uses)
The finger is to show you how big the eyes are stitched, and how dense the threads are.

I was very very satisfied with this hoody and from then on I began searching and purchased some more of their stuff(instead of dumping so much money into Stussy...). Though their prices fall between $40-$70 a tee and $100 - $200 for a sweat-shirt, there ARE sales availible at times; and I happened to catch one of them from Firmament.com, which is having a sale on PAM right NOW!

Here are some of other dope designs that PAM offers (pictures taken from Firmament.com):


A rotten apple... what does it tell you?


A musician whose face appears as a starry night, who do you think may be?



Do you see a skull or vanity?

Despite the sickness of their designs, what makes me highly value this brand is their superb quality, from the fabric to the stitchings down to the screen prints. The screen prints are especially high quality, I can't even feel the prints!

So, that's it, I'm not trying to SELL P.A.M clothings nor I am kissing their ass, I'm just appreciating their stuff and I think some of you may want to know; I own several P.A.M gears and I must say every single one of them is worth my money spent; the quality is being close to up there with the high end brands, definitely a whole lot better than most of the street brands nowadays, but the price is actually reasonable; and if you like their designs, more power to them!

Here are some websites where you can find P.A.M clothings:

Firmament

Norsestore

Triads

UBIQ

and the official website (which I find quite annoying...)

P.A.M

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[p]Additionally, a baby classic London Rogerville to determine in which acceptable and [url=http://www.cheapuggsbootsinuksale.co.uk]cheap ugg boots sale[/url] also the agreement is famous for highheeled boot . When it comes to these boots there are only [url=http://www.cheapuggtobuy.co.uk]ugg boots sale[/url] two kinds of people-the ones who love these boots and swear by them, and others who hate them . The flip flop combines a durable rubber sole with a fleece instep and soft rubber straps . i [url=http://www.cheapuggsbootsinuksale.co.uk]ugg boots sale[/url] experienced been on planet tour with my preferred buddy Yaro before to hitting to property of kangaroo . You can [url=http://www.cheapuggtobuy.co.uk]cheap ugg boots uk[/url] buy matching boots with each of yours outfit to made your personality so charming and polished . It allows to management the strength [url=http://www.uggbootssalehots.co.uk]cheap ugg boots[/url] amount as part of your pores and skin . Now, you would possibly ask, ;why?; or ;how?; does a boot that defies all fashion logic keep common? The answer lies in two easy reasons . More than two decades ago, the Ugg boots were brought to Cornwall by travelers and the variety of such boots that are still manufactured [url=http://www.cheapuggtobuy.co.uk]cheap ugg[/url] in the area is called Celt boots.[/p]