Friday, June 29, 2007

My first post in Jacky's First Choices

Welcome to Jacky's very first post!

This blog is dedicated to perhaps my most severe addiction: My love for the sneakers, vintage jeans, Japanese uraharajuku street fashions and whatnot.

There are other blogs in which I write about my personal life on, but I never really got to lay my hands in where my interests fall. It's all good to let out your personal life and whine and bitch about it, but not when you create a blog just so everyone else can give you some insightful thoughts about your life.

So here it is, I'm just going to write about whatever new stuff that catches my eye, also sharing some of the basic knowledges that I possess during the "game" of collecting shoes and jeans and whatnot.

So here it is, my first post! PEACE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?